Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

2 Lift Care Lemon Essential Oil 5x Extra Strength #Lemonoil


ok, one of my favorite things to try is essential oils.  I love using them for everything!!  I make cleaners out of them, burn them in diffusers, add them to my skin oils etc.

This one smells Soooooo yummy!!  It is 100% pure cold pressed oil from the rinds of fresh lemons.  I love when the girls use this in their mop water!!  The whole house just smells "FRESH"!!

Here are just a few health benefits I found posted on various sites on the web

anti-infection, astringent,  calming, carminative, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, sleep inducing, stimulating, and antifungal properties. Other benefits includethe ability to treat asthma, fever, infections,  obesity, insomnia, stress disorders, skin disorders, hair conditions, stomach problems and tiredness.



Here is some information from the company

Lemon Essential Oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting. You can diffuse Lemon Oil when trying to clear a room of the smell of the cigarette smoke and other unpleasant aroma

When the skin becomes oily, lemon oil provides a natural tonifier, balancing and rejuvenating the skin when used properly. Simply diluting a natural carrier oil such as jojoba or soy with 1 percent lemon oil provides the necessary components to assure proper absorption and penetration to the skin.

Refreshing feelings of purity and cleanliness describe the savory fragrance of lemon oil.
Lemon oil deploys antiseptic effects on fresh minor infections of the skin, including acne.

I want to thank Lift Care for giving me the opportunity to try their Lemon Oil.  They sent me the bottle to try free in exchange for my opinion and review.  I highly recommend it and will be purchasing more.

You can check it out here


















No comments:

Post a Comment