Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Another Daily Deal Site -- Save More -- $10.00 credit to account for signing up

Here is another daily deal site
Seems like these are popping up faster than I can keep up with them but I have to say I have found some really good deals on several of them that I signed up with.

So if it doesn't cost anything to sign up -- and especially if they are giving a credit like this one is -- I am willing to try it


SaveMore.com, a deal site where you can save 50-90% off local and online businesses.
You'll receive $10 credit just for signing up:
It's a limited time offer so check it out now!


PS -- In regards to the daily deal they are having to day for Dollar Days.  I have purchased from this company in the past.  Their site does run slow but I did get my product and their customer service was good.  Their shipping is pricey unless you catch one of their free shipping offers or their flat rate offers (which is what I got -- if I remember correctly it was $4.95 which to me is not bad) so I wanted to mention that before you just grabbed the deal thinking you could get $30.00 for $2.00.  If it has a lengthy expiration date you might be able to use it with a low price shipping offer -- just wanted to make you aware of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment