Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Citrus County Chronicle coupon insert update!

ok, -- Mystery Solved in regards to the inserts in the Chronicle

I called them this morning and they were very nice, but they said Corporate has made them discontinue the Smart Source inserts.

Not a smart move in todays economy -- but I guess they will discover that on their own

I canceled my 46 subscriptions this morning and I am waiting on my refund

So I will be back to contacting the other papers to see if I can get a good deal

So if you have a subscription to the Chronicle -- and you are getting it for the coupon inserts -- I highly suggest calling them and canceling so you will get your $$ worth when it comes to purchasing your papers.

St. Pete Times used to not carry the Smart Source -- but they have "got smart" and started carrying it again.

So -- just wanted to update everyone on that if you were disappointed like I have been the last 3 weeks with your inserts

1 comment:

  1. I too called the Chronicle and got the same answer. I called the St. Pete Times but they can not guarantee we will receive the inserts because Smart Source dictates to them the zip codes for distribution. They suggested I check the Sunday newspapers at the store before purchasing (i.e., do not subscribe). WOW, what is going on here?

    ReplyDelete