Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

CVS -- Save $4.00 off $20.00

This is the guy that I get my CVS coupons from. I used to get them on ebay and due to fees he is now putting them on his own site.

He wrote me today the message below


If you haven't noticed the price for CVS coupons have gone up on Ebay. Myself as well as the other two sellers are now
selling 12x $4 off $20 coupons for 5.99!

I understand as an avid CVS shopper myself, that every penny counts, so I would like to offer my valued customers a special savings.

You can buy from me directly for much less if you simply click on the link below.
You can then pay safely and securely via paypal and google checkout. If you have any questions feel free to ask.


I asked him if I could share it with my blog readers and he said that would be awesome. He said if anyone makes a purchase -- that seen it on my blog he will email me a coupon and send you an extra one -- so however many you purchase you will get 1 more by telling him you saw it on Tammy's site at TNT Dynamite Deals and Discounts

Click here to check out his coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment