Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sketchers Shapes Ups

Mom wanted to get the girls some of these shoes. Her and dad got some and they love them so she asked me to order the girls some from 6pm.com ($39.99 each + S/H) who was running a sale on them yesterday

Well guess what -- Amazon is running a better sale today so I had to contact 6pm and ask them to cancel my order which amazingly went suddenly from them not even being opened to already being shipped by the time they opened. They said if I decided I still did not want them by the time they got here to refuse the package which of course I will. I was not able to order the ones I really wanted to get for Lauren on 6pm because they did not have them in her size.

Amazon had them in her size
So here is the deal I got from Amazon

I ordered Rox and Lauren a pair. By ordering 2 pair I saved 25% which bought them down to $30.00 per pair - plus I got free shipping -- plus I was able to use my swagbucks --- Sooooo

Also if your order is over $150.00 you can save 30% (I just didn't need that much)

The final total out of pocket was $19.92 for 2 pair of Sketcher Shape Ups

If you have been looking for a good deal and have some swagbucks stored up -- now seems to be a good time to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment