Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

WALGREENS

Just a quick reminder to everyone that they can still grab the tissue paper moneymaker which works beautifully (see previous posts)

I even got the manager at our local store who thought it was awesome. I went through with 2 orders with her.

Also anyone that got the KASHI cereal coupons from Recycle Bank they have them on sale for 2/$5.00 so makes FREE cereal to possible overage depending on how your cashier rings it. She rang one of my coupons for $3.00 off and the other one for $2.50 (go figure) but hey that was $.50 overage!! It all adds up.

I did awesome today because I had so many register rewards to use from the Melatonin moneymaker last week.

I did my orders in $25.00 increments to earn the $5.00 jingle cash they are running right now which has to be used next week and you can only use 1 of them on an order but I am sure I will have no problems spending it.

Another money maker

Revlon Top Speed nail polish is $5.99 and you get $5.00 back in RR. I had $2.00 coupons (Don't remember right off hand which flier this one was in but it is the coupon that is good on the Nailene products, Revlon products -- has eyelashes pictured, Kiss nails and something else). Anyhow with the coupon it made this a $1.00 moneymaker. They had some really funky colors but I use them to label stuff -- mark my makeup etc so I know which is mine at the shows since a lot of us use the same brands -- and mainly got it to get my orders closer to $25.00 and it was a moneymaker.


Another thing to be on the lookout for at your Walgreens

They have the contour USB glucose monitors on sale for $9.99 (ours were out of stock so I got a raincheck)

If you grab the diabetes magazine that is FREE over by the pharmacy there is a $10.00 off coupon in there for it. So for any of you that need it or any of you that do the monthly sales this is a good item to grab.

I grab these and give them to dad because when they include the strips it comes out cheaper than buying strips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment