Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

100% Pure Peppermint Oil by The Essentials Co. #theessentialsco





I was given the opportunity recently to try this essential oil and asked that I give my unbiased opinion and review on the oil.

First of all let me say -- I love essential oils.  They have been a part of my daily life for the past 30 years now.  I am no expert by any means, but I use them a lot.

This one came in a nice 4 oz size.  Amber colored glass bottle with an eye dropper.

I like the fact that the essential oil companies are starting to add the droppers -- makes them much easier to distribute.

This is 100% therapeutic grade according to the bottle.  It has a very nice strong smell.  No fillers, no additives -- just 100% steam distilled oil.

if you are not familiar with essential oils here are some of the popular uses for peppermint oil

• effective migraine relief -- which is what we use it for as well as sinus pressure for allergy sufferers
• stress relief
• respiratory health
• fever relief
• anxiety relief
• asthma relief
• arthritis relief
• nausea relief
• IBS relief

Household uses include:
• natural disinfectant
• insect repellent
• rodent repellent
• air freshener

Peppermint oil is an incredibly potent essential oil. The oil is only to be used externally. Unless peppermint oil is being used for aromatherapy, it should always be diluted with a carrier oil such as jojoba or almond oil.

I really like this oil and would definitely recommend it!!

I received no $$ compensation for my unbiased review.

Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment