Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Adeline Organic Eye Serum Review - #ADELINE

Another skin care review for all of you today.

This time it is for Adeline Organic Eye Serum.

I have already reviewed a couple of their other products and was very happy with them as well.

Pros

This one is used on the eyes. I had no discomfort, redness or burning. It makes the skin feel very soft and I also felt a tightening shortly after using the serum. I have been using it close to 2 weeks now.

While it is too early to see any dramatic results -- I do like the serum very well. It uses very little and I can see this bottle lasting at least a month maybe longer.

Here is a list of ingredients

Ingredients
Deionized Water, Glycerin, Glycerin*, Cucumber Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomile Extract, Eyebright Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract*. *Organic

Cons

One ingredient I have concerns about is the Phenoxyethanol - click on this link for more information
Here is another link  -- while I personally do not know the harmful aspects and cannot guarantee that just because these sites have this posted that it is accurate information.  It just makes me concerned to put something like this on my skin.


I again want to thank the company who is a small family owned and operated company,  for graciously sending me a bottle to try in exchange for giving an honest review on their product.

 I would like to bring to light the use of the ingredient Phenoxyethanol!!  I would like to see companies steer away from ingredients like this that could pose possible health issues long term.  While I cannot vouch for the fact that it is a danger - just when I checked out the ingredients the 2 sites that I listed were just a couple out of a long list of articles.

I have used so many serums in the past that have burnt and stung my eyes leaving them red and watery, that I was very pleased when I had none of those reactions with this serum.  According to some sites the above ingredient does cause eye irritants which I had none, so I am not sure how much they actually use in this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment