Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review #ADELINE

I wanted to share with you today my impressions of the Adeline Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I have never used Hyaluronic Acid products before so I have nothing to compare to.

 I am using 3 different products currently in the Adeline line. I absolutely "love" their moisturizer!! Definitely recommend the moisturizer (check out my previous review)!!

My skin is extremely dry and sensitive. My skin soaks up the moisture of the Hyaluronic acid when I put it on a freshly cleansed face right away.

The formulation is clear in color and very light.  The pump bottle automatically dispenses the correct amount (shown above)

I did feel a slight tingly burning sensation at the high cheek area each time I have applied it, but it was very brief and didn't last. It wasn't painful, just made me pause afraid that maybe I was getting a reaction. However it didn't last, and I had no breakouts or redness occur.

That is where my "fine lines" are so I thought maybe it was zapping them!! Ha Ha!!!

Anyhow -- it has only been 7 days so I cannot come on here and say "my lines are gone"  (that would make a great music video!!), that would be truly amazing and I am sure they would not be able to make this fast enough if that was the case after only a week!!

I do like the way this leaves my skin feeling hydrated. 

The bottle is good size 1.7 oz and it takes very little product so I do plan on continuing with it to see how it goes. My guess is it will probably last at least a month! Will update you if my lines disappear!!!

 I was graciously given a bottle from the Adeline Beauty company to try in exchange for my opinion and review of their product. I do recommend this product -- even with the tingly, stinging I felt on the high cheekbones.

My skin is very dry and sensitive and usually I cannot use very many products because of that. Too be honest with the name Acid in the title I actually expected more discomfort! Ha Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment