Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Go Pure 100% Pure Rosehip Oil Review #gopure


Here is another product that I received to try out from Go Pure.  So far I am impressed with their company.  I like the packaging on their products (glass bottles) and the eye droppers are also glass (a lot of companies are switching to plastic which would probably work fine with the Rosehip oil, but does not work well with essential oils. 

This is very hydrating.  It is cold pressed with no additives, fillers, fragrance or preservatives.  Can be used on the face, body hair and nails.

I have not used this on my hair, but have used it on my face and nails.  It soaks in very quickly.  I really like it.



I also used it mixed with a Radha tea tree oil on a rash that popped on Tim's back after he worked out in the yard and it cleared it right up.

Definitely another thumbs up!!  I again want to thank Go Pure for giving me the opportunity try their product in exchange for my review!!  Go check them out here!!

PS -- no these are not my referral links and I am not making any $$ by giving these reviews -- just sharing my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment