Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Radha Tea Tree Essential Oil Review #radhabeauty



I wanted to share with you the Radha Tea Tree Oil.  This is an essential oil with 100% Pure Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil (which is Tea Tree)

Anyone not familiar with this oil it is very good for killing fungus.It can be used for cleansing, purifying and invigorating (aromatherapy).  Can be used in baths, foot massages, inhalation, facial steaming (watch the eyes), compresses, spritzes.

Great natural rememdy to combat against lice, ringworm, cold sores and yeast infections.

Tim got a rash after working in the yard a couple of weeks ago.  I used this and mixed it with the Rose hip oil from this same company and used it on his back.  2 applications and it totally cleared it up.

It smells way different than the tea tree oil I am used to.  I usually purchase the NOW tea tree oil.  I have never like the smell of tea tree oil, but this one smells totally different.  It actually isn't bad.  The only thing is like when I was coating Tim's back I felt like I was putting a cleaner on his back.  It smelled like real strong Pine-Sol.

I actually really like this and can highly recommend!!  You can check it out here!! I want to thank Radha for sending me a bottle to try in exchange for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment