Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Reach it Grab it - reacher grabber pick stick #reachergrabber





Ok, this is for all of you out there who are like me!!!  This is one handy little tool.  I am not to the age yet where it is difficult for me to lean over, but there are just some things I cannot reach!!!!!

I am short (5' 4.5") -- (notice I got to make sure and get that 1/2" posted on there) and I have Cathedral ceilings!!  Ugh!!

This is a handy little tool if you missed anything when you had the little step ladder stool out going around the room catching all the high spots!!!

I never thought I needed one, but I like it!!

As a double my little Dallas thinks this was made so that I didn't have to lean over to scratch his hips!!  He backs up against me when I have it so I can scratch him with it.  Yes!!  He thinks the world revolves around him and everything we bring in this house is to make him more comfortable!!

You can check it out here

This is made for picking things up off the ground so that you don't have to bend over.  I don't have problems bending over yet, just reaching high places so there is more than one use for this.

Measures approx 30" long and the opening is approx 4".  Rust proof aluminum body.

I want to thank Calibre products for the opportunity to try their reacher stick.  They sent me this tool in exchange for trying it out and giving my honest opinion.

I can see where this would be very useful to a LOT of people!!!!  I definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment