Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2015

Adeline Anti Aging Moisturizer ~ Review

Ok, I am going to share another product review with you guys today on a moisturizer that I have been using almost a week now.





I have extremely dry sensitive skin as I am sure you all know by now if you read my blog very often at all.  I find it difficult to find moisturizers that don't end up irritating my skin!!

Putting this moisturizer on the first time I immediately felt a slight cooling sensation to my skin. The fragrance has a slight refreshing peppermint scent to it and is not overpowering at all.





I experienced no issues (burning, breakouts, redness or blotchy discoloration to my skin that I sometimes get when I have a reaction to moisturizer).  I really like this moisturizer.  It is very light feeling on the skin and absorbs quickly.  I experienced no greasiness or stickiness with this moisturizer.

While I cannot vouch for whether or not it will help with my wrinkles since I have not been using it that long, I do like it for its moisturizing and non-irritating qualities!!  I am sure the way it feels on my skin it will be of some benefit in the long run -- just have not used it long enough to experience any long term or dramatic results.

Adeline Beauty sent me this product to give it a try and asked me for my honest opinion of their product.

They are a small family owned and operated business and seem to genuinely care about their customers which I find reassuring when a company stands behind their products!!

Just check out what others have had to say on Amazon!!


Here is a list of ingredients in the moisturizer

Deionized Water, Witch Hazel Extract, Glycerol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Shea Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, PEG-8, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate VP Copolymer, Ceterayl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, PPG-12 SMDI/Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthum Gum, Peppermint Oil, Green Tea Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.

No comments:

Post a Comment