Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Elleda Vitamin C Serum Review #vitamincserum

ok, it's another skin care item that I am sharing with you today.



Here is a link to the product where you can review others reviews on it as well.

I am going to be right up front, I have not gotten to use this one for very long.  It took the shipment longer to get to me so I just got it on Saturday for whatever reason.  So, I have not even been using this for a week.  I started using it on Sunday.

I was wanting to give this one a little more time, because the consistency of it is very thin and runny


as you can see from the above photo it started running down my hand as soon as I put the drop on it.

I don't even know that this is a bad thing.  I have used a lot of C serums and they are always thicker (but maybe that is needless products that made it thicker - not sure).  I have never used one this runny before.  The bad thing about it being so runny is it is tending to make me use more, because I feel like I am not getting it all where it needs to go without it starting to drip down my finger.

The pro's.  It feels really nice on the skin.  I had no problems with it and even put it on my eyes with no negative results.  It is extremely moisturizing.  The smell is different.  I thought it had a witchhazel/cinnamon smell.  Looked at the ingredients and it has witch hazel and cassia in it - so there you go.  I wouldn't say it smells bad -- just different.

This makes my face feel very soft.  My guess is the bottle will not last quite a month do to the watery nature of it -- however that may be something I am doing incorrectly in the application process and will continue to work on that.

I am only rushing to do the review because I was sent a bottle from Elleda to try in exchange for my opinion and they have contacted me twice now wanting to know my review.  I was contacted last night and told they were closing the test by the end of the week so I needed to get this submitted.

I will continue to use this til it is gone.  I am interested in finding out how the consistancy will hold up long term and whether there will be any visible results.

I wish I could tell you more at this time, but I really can't -- I will probably update my review down the road.

Pros -- very moisturizing, makes my skin feel smooth, no negative reactions
Cons -- very runny




No comments:

Post a Comment