Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Publix experiences

Lauren went to the local Publix for me today and they are refusing to "stack" their store coupon with a manufacturers coupon

They claimed that they will not get reimbursed for the manufacturers coupon and that they are going to get real picky about accepting coupons from here on out.

They said they will not take more than 1 coupon for the same item, will not pair store coupons and manufacturers, and will not accept any coupon that makes something FREE

Soooooo

I have contacted Corporate. If similar things have happened to you I recommend you do the same. They will not know we are not happy unless we tell them (nicely)

The manager told Lauren they are getting too many people using coupons and are trying to do something to cut back on them.

Well -- I know Sweetbay is working on becoming MORE coupon friendly. So is Walmart. So there are other choices!!!

And according to what I have seen posted -- Walmart will accept competitors coupons so will accept PUBLIX store coupons along with manufacturers coupons

Let me know if you have had similar experiences at the local (Inverness) publix or any other Publix

THANKS!!

PS -- I will let you know what Corporate says when they contact me back

No comments:

Post a Comment