Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

Moringa Capsules Review #treeGreens #Moringa

I have been a Moringa user for the past 3 years and I really like the benefits of using the product.  Anyone that has not looked into Moringa I highly recommend doing some research on the nutrient factors that it offers.

The main issue I have had taking the straight powder is ending up in the bathroom a lot (I know TMI)

Here is some information straight from the company

PERFECT WIEGHT LOSS COMPANION. Tree Greens Moringa Capsules give your body what it needs, which minimizes unhealthy cravings, gives you cleaner energy and makes you feel better.

INCREASES QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF MILK PRODUCTION IN LACTATING MOTHERS

MORE ENERGY WITHOUT THE CRASH. Increases your energy levels without caffeine or other stimulates. Tired of being tired? It's simple, give your body the best raw materials to create the most energy naturally. Tree Greens Moringa Capsules are the top Superfood Containing Essential Vitamins & Minerals, 46 Antioxidants, 35 Anti-inflammatory, All 9 Essential Amino Acids. It's also what it doesn't have, No Fillers, No Additives, GMO Free, Preservative Free, Starch Free, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan and All Natural.

These come in capsule form which are very easy to take.  I have not had the bathroom issues with these capsules that I have with the straight powder -- of course on the other hand I am only taking 2 of these a day verses 1 Tbsp of the straight powder.

I was sent these capsules for free in exchange for my review.  I think it is a great way to get some nutrients down very easily.

Check them out for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment