Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum 2oz #cscs




Hey -- Wanted to share another product with all of you. 

This is a Pure Hyaluronic Serum.  It is suppose to improve roughness and add hydration to the skin.  It is on the thicker side when you drop it on your fingers.  I had no problem with it running all over the place like some of my serums have done which I feel like is a plus.  I use about 4-6 drops for my whole face and neck.  Once it dries you can feel a tightening feel to your skin, but it is not uncomfortable.

I have used this and at times have not even had to add a moisturizer which is a good thing.  Even though it tightens it doesn't feel like a drying tightening -- I hope that makes sense.  The serum is non greasy which I like as well.



The bottle says to use it twice daily.  Once in the morning and once in the evening.  I have mainly been just doing the morning on mine.  My wrinkles didn't get here overnight so they are not going to magically disappear overnight - LOL


Ingredients : De-ionized Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isothiazolinones as preservative.

Here is some additional information straight from the company

NATURAL & ORGANIC; the CSCS Hyaluronic Acid Serum has been formulated with high-quality hyaluronic acid that has been scientifically proven to possess fill-in properties to help improve skin texture and brightness for a youthful, radiant appearance.

• MOISTURIZER; our hyaluronic acid serum offers the highest level of moisture to your skin, which helps retain its firm texture, plumped aspect, and glowing look. Apply it to your face, neck and around your eyes, and enjoy smoother, brighter skin that really turns head!

• GENTLE FORMULATION; formulated with gentle ingredients and NO fillers, preservatives, GMOs or allergens, the CSCS Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be safely used for any type of skin, as it's the very best product for sensitive skin and an outstanding remedy for oily skin!

• ANTI-AGING; much to your delight, our hyaluronic acid serum has been proven to make a difference in how your skin looks thanks to its anti-aging properties. Use it to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and to give your skin a fuller, smoother and glowing appearance.

I was contacted by Ultimate Smile to try their Pure Hyaluronic Serum in exchange for giving a review and my honest opinion.  I want to thank them for that opportunity.  I really like this serum!!  They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you really can't go wrong!!


Check out the serum here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment