Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

Adeline Antioxidant Serum Review -- #adelineantioxidants


I will have several things to share with you today so stay tuned!!

First off I have been trying out yet another product from the Adeline collection.  See my older blog posts for reviews on some of their other products.

This one is the Adeline Antioxidant Serum 20% Vitamin C.  It comes in a 1 oz pump bottle.  Suggested use is to apply to skin once or twice daily.  The main thing I noticed with this is I needed to be careful and not overdo it or it wanted to start flaking off.

It feels very good going on to the skin and I really liked it as long as I didn't use too much.  So that is my main suggestion is a little goes a long way.  1 pump didn't feel like quite enough, but 2 pumps was too much for my face so I took it on down my neck and that seemed to work good.  It does cause a slight tightening feel to the skin -- at least it did with mine.

The consistency is a bit thinner as you can see in the photo.  Not too runny, but you do need to be careful when dispensing and not get it to close to the edge of your finger or it might run down the edge.  You can see it running in on my hand in the photo below.  This was just one pump.


Here is some information direct from the company

Every-time you open a dropper bottle you are exposing the product to oxygen which increases the oxidation and you are also touching the dropper to your skin and then putting that back into the bottle. This leads to contamination of the product.

With our product there is no dropper, just a pump that dispenses the perfect amount and the product is never exposed to the air or open to contamination. You just enjoy contaminate free antioxidants that truly make your skin feel great. Just like coming from a spa.

Our product contains powerful antioxidants like 20% vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Serum. You will notice your skin will be softer to the touch after using this powerful serum.

We have spent over a year formulating this to help people remove dark spots, age spots, get bright skin and we have even heard it helps people with Melasma and Hyperpigmentation.

I was given the opportunity to try this Serum free in exchange for my review and was excited to do so as I have been very pleased with this companies products.  I have had no skin issues with this product whatsoever which is saying a lot, because I have very sensitive dry skin.  I really like this.

Check out the product here as well as other great reviews on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment