Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

100% PURE & NATURAL LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - 4oz #LavenderOil #EssentialOils #GoPure



Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite things to use and that is Essential Oils.  I love them!!  I have always used strictly NOW products essential oils in the past.  I have been contacted by other companies recently though to try their products and I have been extremely pleased.

This one is by GoPure.  They sent me a bottle in exchange for a honest review.

I love it!!  It smells awesome.  They have a glass eye dropper with theirs which I REALLY like the convenience of that.  I tend to use "too much" without them.

Lavender Oil has been an essential item in our household for the past 22 years.  It reversed the venom effects of a recluse spider bite and has been a shelf staple in my household ever since.

If anyone gets bit by any kind of bug (including mosquitoes) I am pulling out the lavender oil and applying it to the bite like ASAP!!!!!

There are so many wonderful uses for this oil you don't even want to get me started.  Helps Improve Mood, Helps fight Insomnia, Calms the Mind and also helps neutralize Stress and Anxiety.

If you have a child who is fussy and not feeling good -- put a couple drops on their sleeper and it will relax them.  I have done this many a time!!

I definitely recommend you checking out this oil.  Country of origin is Bulgaria.
You can grab your own bottle here and don't just take my word for it -- check out the other reviews on Amazon!!!

Enjoy!!!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment