Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

K9King Hip & Joint Supplement Review #K9King

Hi guys!!  Today I want to bring you a review on K9King Hip and Joint Supplement.

 I will state off right at the beginning that I have 3 adult dogs -- none of which are showing any signs of hip or joint problems so this is more of something that I am using for preventative measures and have no "proof" that it actually works.  However the ingredients look great and actually looks like something I should be taking - LOL!!!

None of my 3 dogs care for the flavor of this so to administer it -- it has to come in spy form (in the form of a disguise).  I get the knarly yuck face if I try to give it to them by itself.  I either mask it in canned dog food or I put it in a large eyedropper and administer it that way -- although this way gets about 1/2 of it rejected on the floor :(

The company says to put it in their food or water, but I tried administering it with the eyedropper so I would know the amount each one was getting since all 3 of mine will share their bowls.

Here is information I got from the company

K9King Hip & Joint is all natural!  The product is long lasting and a suggested dose would last a dog weighing 25 to 49lb approximately 64 days.  One of the several benefits is an increase in activity levels, which also improves cardiovascular health.  Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Opti-MSM are all natural substances that have an amazing track record when it comes to regenerating and restoring the damage in the joints in order to soothe most of the symptoms caused by arthritis and hip dysplasia.  K9King Hip & Joint is proven to absorb more quickly & efficiently than tablets, offering better & faster results.

  • ★100% SAFE AND ALL NATURAL. Contains NO Sugars, Starch, Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Milk, or Soy Derivatives

  • ★EASY TO ADMINISTER- K9King HIP & JOINT can mix in with your dogs food or water

  • ★LONG LASTING. K9King Hip & Joint recommended dosage would last a dog weighing 25 to 49lb approximately 64 days.

  • ★FEEL BETTER FASTER-Liquid Glucosamine taken in a liquid form are shown to absorb more quickly and efficiently than pills or tablets, offering faster results.

  • ★VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED-100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
Ingredients Active Ingredients per fluid ounce: 
Glucosamine Hcl (shellfish): 1600 mg; 
Chondroitin Sulfate (beef and/or porcine): 1200 mg; 
MSM (Methyl-Sulfanylmethane 99.9%): 1000 mg; 
Manganese Chelate: 7 mg; 
Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 mg. 

Inactive Ingredients: 
100% Pure Aloe Vera Juice, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Stevia, Vegetable Glycerin. 

Ingredients Contains No: 
Sugar, Salt, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Corn, Milk or Soy Derivatives. 

Directions Easy to Administer! Simply add the recommended dosage to your dog's food or drinking water. 
Under 10 lbs: 1 teaspoon (1/6 oz.); 
10-24 lbs: 2 teaspoons (1/3 oz.); 
25-49 lbs: 2 teaspoons in AM (1/3 oz.), 1 teaspoon in PM (1/6 oz.);
 50-100 lbs: 2 teaspoons in AM (1/3 oz.), 2 teaspoons in PM (1/3 oz.); 
over 100 lbs: 3 teaspoons in AM (1/2 oz.), 3 teaspoons in PM (1/2 oz.).

The reviews for this from Amazon are really really good - so between the ingredients and those reviews I would say it would be a great product.  Like I said -- I am using this for preventative measures as my dogs do not show any signs of these problems at all.

I was sent this generous size 32 oz bottle for my dogs to try in exchange for my review and I do recommend!!

You can check out their website here!!

Don't forget to check out the reviews on Amazon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment