Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

Advanced Moisturizer Cream By Anaiti #FaceMosturizer #celebrityskin

Today I am bringing you an Advanced Moisturizing Cream by Anaiti.  I had never heard of this company before I was contacted by them to try their products in exchange for an honest review.

I received a 1.7 oz bottle.  This has a very mild pleasant smell.  It soaks into my skin very quickly and is non-greasy.  Directions say to use twice daily which I have been.  My skin is very sensitive and I have had no burning or breakouts with this.




According to the bottle the ingredients in this are to help with free radicals.  Always a good thing!!

Here is some information the company sent me

Advanced Moisturizer Cream By Anaiti | Use As Night Cream Or Day Cream And Make Up Primer | Best Anti Aging And Anti-Wrinkle Cream For Women And Men | Instant-Lift Solution - Diminish Fine Lines & Wrinkles With Skin Care Product For Celebrity Skin | 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE!

AN ADVANCED MOISTURIZING CREAM NOT JUST FOR CELEBRITIES!
- Skin suffering from aging or sun damage?
- Losing elasticity and youthfulness?
- Becoming dehydrated, dull or lifeless?
Your skin needs a moisturizer to combat the elements it faces daily in our environment that leaves your skin looking and feeling old.

ANAITI'S ADVANCED MOISTURIZING CREAM CAN HELP
A unique formula of cutting edge ingredients can help protect skin from damage and keep it soft, smooth and younger looking:

* AQUAXYLTM, derived from natural sugars, provides an 'anti-dehydration shield' optimizing water circulation.

* SODIUM HYALURONATE gives skin volume and youthful fullness.

* SHEA BUTTER naturally soothes and moisturizes.

* SEA BUCKTHORN SEED EXTRACT contains high concentrations of naturally-occurring anti-oxidants, protecting skin from damage.

ENHANCE YOUR SKIN NATURALLY WITH OUR ADVANCED, EASY-TO-USE MOISTURIZER
Skin moisturizers can be the most vital part of your morning routine, protecting and hydrating your skin while safeguarding the application and staying power of your make-up.
Plump up your skin with our advanced non-toxic moisturizer before applying foundation or concealer for naturally beautiful skin - or use it as a light, non-pore-clogging night cream.

RESPECTED RESULTS - OUR PRODUCT RIVALS SIMILAR ALTERNATIVES - IT IS SIMPLY SUPERIOR!  OUR GUARANTEE
We stand by the quality of our moisturizing cream. Your happiness and satisfaction are our priority, which is why we offer a 100% Money-Back Guarantee!

YOU'VE NOTHING TO LOSE - JUST THE YEARS FROM YOUR FACE

Check out the ingredients here

I like it when companies give 100% guarantee on their skin products.  You are then able to buy expensive products without being afraid it will not work.  I am enjoying this cream very much and appreciate the opportunity I was given to try it in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment