Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

50X Strength Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin #Hyaluronic50X


Another great product from First Botany

I was sent this Hyaluronic Acid to try for my honest and unbiased opinion and review.  I received no compensation and all opinions are my own.



I have mentioned this many times, but will mention it again here.  I have very dry ultra sensitive skin.  I used this on freshly cleansed skin.  I had no negative reactions from it and it moisturized my skin very well.  I didn't even need a moisturizer with it!!  I liked everything about it exept the smell.  The smell reminded me of a vegetable?????  I know sounds crazy, but that is what it smelled like to me.


Ingredients - Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Crosspolymer Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Polyglutamic Acid


It comes in a pump and it doesn't take much at all for the face.  Sometimes 1 pump is enough I think the most I ever used was 2 pumps when my face was really dry.

Here is a little info from the company

Ultra Moisture Magnet Serum 50X Hyaluronic Acid Serum has 50 times the water binding capacity of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HMWHA). It is a very powerful free radical scavenger than regular hyaluronic acid products. It provides 5 times more moisturization than regular hyaluronic acid after 24 hour.

Our 50X Serum can hold 4000 to 5000 times its own weight in water resulting in the expansion of the individual molecules. While the regular Hyaluronic acid serum available in market is capable of only 1,000 times its own weight in water. This inflation at molecular level of our 50X serum gives a healthy, hydrated, plump, smooth and glowing appearance.

I do recommend this -- while I did not care for the smell it is not a large enough con from the moisturizing benefits that I received.

check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment