Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Ozeri Tower Fan - Totally Cool!!! #Ozerifan #ozeritowerfan #ozeri #totally cool

 Check out this totally awesome and cool (yes pun intended) fan that I received to try out for my unbiased review and opinion.

We have had a lot of fans and this has got to be the nicest one we have ever owned.  It was way better than I expected it to be as far as options.  Lauren immediately stole it and claimed it as hers the minute it came out of the box and was assembled which was a quick less than 5 minute job that I didn't even need the directions to figure out how - ha ha!!



Not only does this fan have lots of features it looks really classy as well and does not take up a lot of space!  It measures approx 44" high.  It has a really nice heavy base (approx 11.25") and we have had no issues with it toppling over even with 3 dogs running around the house!!

There are so many awesome options on here.  Rox's favorite is the Nature mode which sounds like wind through the palm trees which I don't actually care for, but she said it is totally relaxing to her.  It sounds like a wind picks up blows through the trees and then dies down.  When I hear it I keep thinking the fan has died!!!!  It is actually cycling through all of its speeds for 5 seconds each and then it starts over again.

There is a timer on the fan that will turn it off and you can determine how long you want it on for in 30 minute increments.

There is a sleep mode.  If set at high it will work at high speed nature mode for 30 minutes, then change to medium for 30 minutes and then change to low for 30 minutes.

There is a swing mode which is basically oscillation mode where it moves from side to side in a 90 degree motion.

You also have the ability to use all 3 of the fans or adjust to 1 or two or whatever you want.



Another neat little feature is the remote control that comes with it that allows you to change a setting without getting up and walking across the floor -- I know totally lazy right?!?!?!

This is definitely all thumbs up here in this house!  I want to thank Ozeri for the opportunity to try out this deluxe little cadillac of a fan.  Classy looking, but gets the job done as well.

I was sent this fan for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review - which I have given, but will reiterate that I LOVE IT!!!

Check it out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment