Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

UpNature Eucalyptus Essential Oil 4 Oz #UpNatureEucalyptus

 I love getting to try the essential oils.  I am a BIG essential oil fan.  I used to just stick to 1 brand, but have recently started branching out to try some other brands and I am really liking them.

I was sent a bottle for free to try and give my unbiased and honest opinion on.

I really like this oil.  I have been using it for about a week now.  It is steam distilled from carefully selected dried leaves of eucalyptus.

 Ingredients - 100% pure eucalyptus oil

This has a nice strong scent to it that really opens up the airwaves.

It comes in an amber colored glass bottle with a glass eye dropper (which I like when the companies include an eye dropper)

There are no additives and it is therapeutic grade

Anyone who is not familiar with the many uses of Eucalyptus -- here are just a few



  •  Refreshes the mind, invigorates the body and purifies the spirit.
  •  Helps in repairing damaged skin & provides a soothing sleep.
  •  Prevent colds - Applying eucalyptus oil to a cold sore may help reduce the pain and speed up the healing process.
  •  Treat respiratory problems & breathe much easier - Conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, COPD, pneumonia, sinusitis and even tuberculosis can be relived simply by inhaling steam with added Eucalyptus Oil.  (I have personally used Eucalyptus to help when I had whooping cough and nothing else was working to get rid of it)
  •  Dental health - Eucalyptus Oil exhibits antibacterial properties against tooth decay causing bacteria.
  •  Pain relief - Eucalyptus Oil may be beneficial for pain relief and/or useful to athletes as a passive form of warm-up. 
  •  Hair Nourishment - Just a tiny few drops of Eucalyptus Oil will give your hair a nice moisturizing pick-me-up. 
  • Spot Remover - Eucalyptus oil is highly effective at removing spots on your carpet, clothes and basically every fabric you have in the house. It even works to get gum off your shoes! 
If you have never tried essential oils I definitely recommend you try them!!!  I give this company a thumbs up on their oil also!!

Check them out for yourself here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment