Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Divas Never Age® Hyaluronic Acid Serum + Vitamin C #DivasNeverAge

I received this little bottle of Divas Never Age Hyaluronic Acid Serum (DNA) to try so that I could give my unbiased opinion and review on it.

Ok, I have always been one to chuckle when I watched reviews and people were like -- Oh I just love the packaging - LOL!!!  Well that is what I did when this cute little bottle came in.  It looks expensive.  It is just cute -- never thought I would say that!!

I applied this after freshly washing my face and for the most part never had to use moisturizer afterwards which is saying a lot for my skin which is very dry!!

I can't say that I have noticed any less wrinkles, but I am sure it is doing my skin good because the ingredients are pretty good as well.  My skin feels very moisturized and slightly tighter after using this.   I have had no negative side effects from it.

Ingredients are Made From Natural and Organic Materials and are Cruelty Free. Hyaluronic Acid: Holds Up To 1,000 Times its Weight in Water, Delivers and Holds Water In the Skin. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) Reduces Inflammation, Promotes Elasticity, Collagen Formation and Protects Your Skin From Free Radicals and UV Damage. Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) has Anti-inflammatory and Healing Properties. Niacinamide (Vitamin-B3) Lightens Dark Spots, Reverses Sun Damage, Improves Skin's Moisture, Collagen Production and Reduces Acne. Arbutin (Bearberry Plant) is a Gentle Skin Brightener. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) Decreases Wrinkles and Prevents Collagen from Braking Down. Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate) Repairs Aging Skin and Helps Production of Collagen and Elastin. Reduces the Formation of some Skin Cancers. Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Promotes Skin Rejuvenation and has Moisturizing and SPF Properties. Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil Greatly Reduces Wrinkles and Slows the Aging Process. Caprylic Acid from Palm and Coconut Oils. Promotes Youthful Looking Skin and Supports Skin Cell DNA Repair. Lauric Acid from Coconut and Palm Kernel Oils. Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Makes the Skin Smoother. Potassium Sorbate is a Natural Antibacterial Found in the Berries of the Mountain Ash Tree. Citric Acid is an Antioxidant. Reduces the Process of Aging. Is Very Beneficial in Curing Sun Tanned Skin. Our Ingredients are 94% Natural and 85% Organic: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Vegetable Glycerin, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caprylic Acid, Propanediol, Lauric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Aid.

I used 2-3 drops on my face and neck and it seemed to pretty much do the job
 I love putting good stuff on my skin so I would definitely give this a thumbs up.  This is on the pricier side at $37.95 for an oz of product.  If they could drop the price some by putting it in different packaging it would be worth it :)

Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment