Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Instant Wrinkle Filling Serum By Anaiti #AdvancedSkinCare



I have tried a couple other of Anaiti products and had really good results with them.

This was fine as a moisturizing product, however, I experienced no plumping, filling or botox like effects - LOL!!



I am 46.  I have spent a LOT of time in the sun and I have wrinkles -- probably a little more for my age than most -- I didn't notice any lessening -- even temporarily with this product.  I have only been using this for about 2 weeks and I have quite a bit left in the bottle - so perhaps I have not given it long enough.

It is very moisturizing, but that is about all I can give it credit for at this point.  It does take a couple minutes to dry.

Here is some info from the company



Ingredients
Anaiti uses revolutionary skincare technology and decades of research to blend its potently innovative products. A powerful and comprehensive age-fighting formula, Instant Wrinkle Filling Serum is made with high-quality ingredients proven to smooth wrinkles, improve elasticity and restore moisture levels. Propelled by Skinceuticals Hyacare® Filler CL, this serum smooth wrinkles and fine lines in about 15 minutes. Hyacare®, a cross-linked hyaluronic acid, immediately fills wrinkles and plumps skin by binding to and absorbing moisture. Its near-instant effect is enhanced by its long-term hydration properties, promoting overall skin firming. Hyacare® is strengthened by two other state-of-the-art ingredients: Matrixyl and Renovage. A peptide, Matrixyl restores skin, promotes collagen growth and improves skin elasticity. Impressive Renovage works at a deep cellular level to strengthen skin tissue quality, smooth skin pigment, eliminate redness and create more youthful-looking skin. Together, these three ingredients blend to create a strongly effective alternative to Botox and wrinkle-filler injections.

I was sent a bottle for free as a sample so that I could try it and give an unbiased review.  I received no compensation.  At this point I can only give it credit for moisturizing and I have used better moisturizers as well at better price points.  I had no negative effects from it except maybe a little disappointment that it did not work for me -- LOL!!

Reading some of the other reviews on Amazon it seems to have been successful for some -- just not for me.  I am going to continue to use until my bottle is gone.  If there are any changes I will update my review.

You can check it out for yourself here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment