Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

#3 Precision Eyelash Curler - Plus 2 Refill Pads #curler


I received this eyelash curler to try in exchange for my unbiased and honest opinion.

This is easy to handle.  The refills are a hard silicone type plastic.  Using it just as is did not seem to curl the lashes quite as good as my normal eyelash curler.  I had to do it several times before the curl seemed to take hold.

I also tried it by holding the blow dryer on the curler to heat it up.  Be careful doing this -- I think I did it a little too long and got it a little too hot initially.  Once it cooled a bit though that worked pretty good.  However, I would not do that everytime just because it gets hot pretty quickly and I don't want to take a chance on burning my eye lids.

This comes with 2 of the silicone replacement refills.  The actual design is nice and easy to hang on to.  I just wish it curled a little quicker than it does.

It does defintely make the lashes stand out more -- add a couple of coats of mascara and you would be good to go.

My overall opinion is it is ok, but I think I prefer my old one.

I want to thank Jc tech enterprise llc for the oppotunity to try out their product.  I received no compensation for this review.  All opinions are my own!!

Check it out for yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment