Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Smart Weigh Heavy Duty Shipping and Postal Scale #choosethesmartweigh






I was sent this scale to try out and give my honest and unbiased review and opinion on.  I was paid no compensation. All opinions are truthful and are my own.

This could not have come at a better time.  Besides all of the shipping I do for the holidays I am getting ready to make a major move where I have to weigh everything -- This is extremely handy.

It is lightweight and portable, so I can carry it around wherever I need it.  I don't have to bring the heavy package to the scale I can take the scale to the package.

I have compared it with several other scales and this appears to be very accurate as well.

I like the fact that it is stainless steel.  Makes it easy to keep wiped down and sanitary should I be weighing anything that - that would be an issue.

The weighing platform measures 10.75 x 10.75 so a nice size area to rest your package on.

Here is a bit of info that the company sent me

  • It features a large, extra wide metal platform that allows for ample room to weigh any item, large or small. 
  • This top of the line weight scale features a maximum capacity of 440 lbs / 200kg. and a minimum readability of 2 oz. 
  • It can be powered by one 9V battery or an included USB cable. Its extendable cord makes it a convenient and versatile postal scale that can be used anywhere from the home to the warehouse or office. 
  • Weight can be measured in kg / g / lb / lb:oz. Though it can handle heavy duty items it is lightweight at only 4.6 lbs. 
  • It's additional features include a tare function for net weights, and a PCS function that can weigh individual pieces. 
  • It is fully equipped with an energy saving automatic shut off and a large, easy-to-read LCD display. All Smart Weigh products include a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. 
If you are in the market for a portable scale I definitely recommend this.  The price is right and it has worked out awesome for me.

Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment