Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Billboard Tarps

ok, why I didn't think to check this earlier -- I don't even know what to say :o)

I purchased 2 of the billboard tarps on ebay yesterday

Then it hit me today to check

Search Amazon.com for billboard tarp


So I just typed Billboard Tarp in the search engine. They had them available in both Black and White. They actually come out less than they are on ebay but they are the same company.

With Shipping on ebay they come to $116.00 -- With Mr. Rebates you save 3% off the purchase price (not shipping) so -$1.77

On Amazon they come out to $101.00. I used my Amazon credit card which also pays 3% and I used my whopping 3 swagbucks cards :o)

So I got 1 for $86.00 shipped

So if you have any Swagbucks sitting around and don't know how to spend them -- here's an idea for ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment