Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Target Bras -- Deal of the Day

WOW if you need bras, this is a great stock up price!

Target has the Gilligan & O’Malley Bras Buy One Get One Free today only. PLUS if you spend $75 worth you save another 20% off. After everything you can get 8 bras for only $24 shipped – $3 each! Or if you want you can purchase these bras for only $5 each shipped (if you do not need 8).

Just add 8 bras (any size or color) to your cart and checkout.

Don't forget to go through Mr. Rebates to earn 4% back on your order as well

I got 10 bras for just over $27.00 (would have been $42. without the gift cards

2 of them I got were not on the BOGO so they were $10.00 but I had 3 $5.00 gift cards from ages ago that I needed to use as well

So the girls and I are stocked -- at a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment