Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Winn Dixie -- Fuel Perks -- Info

Here is a little information that I found online for any of you not familiar with the Winn Dixie Fuel Perks card
  • Earn money towards Shell Gasoline for everyday grocery purchases at Winn Dixie.
  • Earn $0.05 off PER Gallon (up to 20 gallons) for each $50 you spend at Winn Dixie (Total before Q’s).
  • Earn BONUS rewards (between $0.05-$0.10) towards EACH GALLON of gas you purchase (listed in each weekly ad).
Let’s look at an example (since I am a visual person) from this weeks ad.

Dole Shredded Lettuce 8 oz bag, is on sale for $2.39, buy 1 and get $0.05 Fuelperks for purchasing (1) bag of the Dole Shredded Lettuce.

Now, when I go to Shell Station for gas, swipe my WD card (just before my debit card right at the pump), I will get a $0.05 Per Gallon DISCOUNT for up to 20 gallons of gas, in this case, $0.05 x 20 gallons = $1 total saved on my gas (for that ONE item purchased).

There are several items I would purchase, which add to the DISCOUNT subtracted off EACH gallon! It could quickly add up to a $2 discount per gallon. I can’t wait to try it out!!

Go HERE to view all the FAQ’s (I was wondering if I could get totally FREE gas…and federal regulations won’t allow that, but you could get as low as $.01 – $.10 per gallon). Go HERE to see the participating fuel stations (there are a ton of them).

Of course also remember when you go you want to get the most for your discount so you need to go when you need close to 20 gallons worth because the amount will not remain on your card.  It is cleared each time you use it -- even if you only get 5 gallons -- so make that discount count.  You are allowed the discount up to 20 gallons.

No comments:

Post a Comment