Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Good Deal Alert -- Walgreens -- Free Vits and Facial tissues + $2.72 MM

UPDATE -- you can tell I was half asleep when I posted this this morning :o)

This is NOT a $5.00  MM -- it is only a $2.72 MM.  Hit me walking to the mailbox this morning that I could not count the whole $3.00 off of the facial tissue!!

So disregard that blondemoment in the scenario below

I was at Walgreens last night and they have their box of W facial tissues (100 ct) for $2.19 and you get a $3.00 RR

So I grabbed a box to ring up in my first transaction before purchasing the Super Krill vitamins on sale for $10.00 (receive a $10.00 RR) because I wanted to apply that $3.00 RR to my vitamins

Well I got up to check out (or actually Rox did) and the tissues did not print out the $3.00 RR.  So they went back and looked at the sign on the shelf and sure enough I knew what I was talking about and yes I had the correct product

So -- until they get the info put into their registers here is how they did it (and I did this 3x)

Buy 1 box of W tissues 100 ct @ $2.19
Buy 1 Super Krill Vitamins @ $10.00
Buy 1 filler item (I bought a marker for .09-- you have to do this because the tissues being rung with the $3.00 instant coupon counted as a Manufacturers coupon -- so I needed a filler because I was using a RR to pay with)

use 1 $2.00 manufacturers printable on the Krill vitamins
they initiated an instant $3.00 coupon and applied it to the current order on the tissues since it would not print the RR
used 1 $3.00 RR from Revlon nail polish (previous order)

paid $2.00 OOP and received a $10.00 RR which made this a $5.00 MM



No comments:

Post a Comment