Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Winn Dixie -- Fuel Perks

I received an email from Winn Dixie regarding Fuel Perks and I wanted to post about this in case you were unaware.  The email I received said my new Winn Dixie rewards card is being mailed to me.  For every $50.00 I spend on qualified purchases at participating Winn Dixie locations, I will earn 5 cents off per gallon of fuel (up to 20 gallons) at Shell and other select gas stations!  If you are a regular Winn Dixie shopper, make sure you take advantage of this!  For more info and specifics, go HERE.

I noticed our ad this week had the fuel perks items in it and I also received a fuel perks card in the mail -- so possibly looking at some more Winn Dixie shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. That is really cool! I checked into it about 6 months ago and there wasn't an affiliate gas station within 50 miles...Now we are on the list! Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete