Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

CVS -- Save $4.00 on $20.00

I haven't gotten to use mine yet that I purchased but got them extremely quick (same day) via email

I received the following email from an ebay seller that I had purchased from before -- this comes out less than I was getting them for on ebay

For $1.00 expenditure you are saving $20.00 (or techinically $19.00 since you are out $1.00 to start with)

These coupons are good for 10 days so you should be able to use them on 2 weeks worth of shopping


Here is the email

Hello CVS $4 off $20 coupons customer,
I am currently offering an on-going deal for CVS $4 off $20 coupons. You will received five(5) coupons for every $1.00 you send straight to my paypal as personal/gift option.
My Paypal email address is:
You are welcome to buy as many as you want and whenever you need them. Your coupons will always expires within 9 to 10 days from the date of purchase. You will always get your coupons within the same day. You will be fully refunded if technical difficulties arises where I am unable to send them to you within the same day.
I am also attaching you two images on how to send money to me. Please take a moment to look over them as it contains instructions. Please also note that it is very important that you select the personal/gift option when sending me money, as indicated by the images. You do not need to leave me a note, since I will automatically know what this is for and will send your coupons ASAP. However, if your email is different from the email you use with paypal, please indicate this.
Please note that it is possible that paypal might charge you a small fee for sending me money. They will NOT charge you if you have a bank linked to the account and you paid through the instant transfer option. They will also NOT charge you if you pay from your paypal's balance, if you have money in there. Anything paid from a credit card that is linked to the account, they WILL charge you a very small fee.
You are also welcome to check out my feedbacks on ebay, if you are unsure, at the following link:
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries regarding this offer.
Thank you and I’ll hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment