Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

FAT HAIR -- MASSIVE CLEARANCE!!!!

UPDATE -- Sign up for their REWARDS program and get 10% off your first order making for some really good deals!!

ok, on most products I really do not care what I use.  However on my hairspray I am a "snob".  I definitely feel like the "Fat Hair" products hold my extremely fine, thin, straight hair better!!

Check out the great deals they are offering right now on the Fat Hair site.  These are scratch and dent pricing so once they are gone they are gone



Fat Hair Shampoo - 6 bottles for $6.00 -- only $5.40 after 10% coupon


Fat Hair Conditioner - 6 bottles for $6.00 -- only $5.40 after 10% coupon


Fat Hair Mousse - 6 bottles for $6.00 -- only $5.40 after 10% coupon


Fat Hair Root Lifter Spray -- 6 bottles for $6.00 -- I really like this one as well!! Works great for adding volume -- only $5.40 after 10% coupon


Amplifying Hair Spray -- 6 bottles for $12.00 (you only need to use 1/2 the amount of most hairsprays -- A Little goes a long ways!!) -- Only $10.80 after 10% coupon


Fat Hair Thickening Pomade -- 6 bottles for $3.00 -- this stuff works good although if you use too much your hair can become sticky!! Another product that a "little dab" will do ya!! -- only $2.70 after 10% off coupon

I ordered almost $100.00 worth of stuff and shipping only came to $6.39 -- so very reasonable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment