Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2015

Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment with 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care









Even Glow Serum - Antioxidant Skin Treatment with 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care

Click here to view it on Amazon

I received this serum from Valentia Skin Care 5 days ago.  They sent it to me to try (free of charge) and wanted my opinion on how it works.

 I have very sensitive skin and it is very hard to find a product that does not burn or irritate my skin.  I have only been using this for 5 days so while I don't see any visible results as in WOW!! I look younger - haha --

I love the way it makes my skin feel.  I usually have to put on moisturizer several times per day, but I have not had to use anything besides this the past 5 days.  I did get a little exuberant and was using it both in the morning and evening (because I liked the way it felt), until I received an email from the company last night and it stressed to only use it 1 time a day -- oops -- My bad!!!!

I am going to share with you some of what they told me about their product in the email they sent me last night.  Check out the ingredients!!!!



KEY INGREDIENTS

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil
These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil has specifically been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin aliments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural alternatives from our ancestors. These 2 organic oils are full of antioxidants, therefore, acting as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend

- Vitamin C.Resistem (Plant Stem Cells)
This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical)
Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin, there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. It penetrates deeply and activates collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion.

Green Tea Extract
The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.



DIRECTIONS FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS

Because Valentia's Even Glow Serum is made of natural ingredients, though unlikely, it may start to separate as we refuse to use chemicals to bind together our ingredients. For optimal results, turn over the bottle and shake lightly for 1-2 seconds. Apply a small amount of the serum to your clean (and dry) face and neck daily. Allow the serum to dry before applying moisturizer and makeup. Some customers choose to use their Even Glow Serum in the morning, evening, or both. We highly recommend only using your Even Glow Serum once per day so your skin does not become overwhelmed with the new level of nutrients being introduced to it -- (oops - yep this was me!!!  It felt good!!!).

ok, back to me -- like I mentioned before it has only been 5 days and I have not had to use a moisturizer once!!  This has an awesome orange smell to me and I love the fact that is doesn't have tons of chemicals in it which I know would not be good for my skin.

So time will tell whether it makes me look younger (LOL), but in the meantime I am enjoying this awesome serum
 http://valentiaskincare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment