Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

TARGET -- Watch your Credit Card Statements!!!!

I made a couple of orders from target earlier in the week when they were running the good clearance

However I have right now 4 unauthorized pending charges on my card.  I have emailed them and I am waiting on a response.

There were a total of 6 charges as of last night.  2 of them were correct.  The other 4 were not.

What is strange the night before there was a charge for over $40.00 that was not authorized and I emailed them about that one.  They never responded, but last night it was gone and there were 4 different ones.

So.....................

just a heads up!!!  They can't get by with this -- hopefully it is just an error on their part and not something they are trying to slip in to make up for all the discounts they released.

No comments:

Post a Comment