Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Swagbucks is throwing a party with extra codes today



I don't know if there are certain times this is expected -- but rumor has it there will be extra codes available throughout the day

If you are a swagbucks member but have not downloaded their toolbar -- I highly recommend doing so to maximize the benefits of swagbucks.  I have earned so many gift cards through them this past year and can HIGHLY recommend them.

I use their toolbar for my searches instead of the standard browser or google search bar.  Once you download the toolbar it doesn't take much extra time to type your location in there instead of the browser and a lot of times you will end up with bonus swagbucks.  I have earned over 80 gift cards this past year and that is not counting what Tim and the girls have earned.

So if you haven't done so yet and you do a lot of searching online grab their toolbar

If you have not signed up with them yet -- check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment