Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

All You Magazine -- $.62 per issue!!!


I have talked to you about All You Magazine before -- it is an awesome little magazine and always has great recipes and coupons in it.

The only store you can get it at locally is Walmart and the shelf price is pricey.

Shop At Home is running an awesome promotion of a savings of 56% for the All You Magazine

I just purchased a 2 year subscription -- normally $34.00 - 56% = $14.96 for 24 issues -- that is just $.62 per issue

If you are not a Shop at home member yet you can sign up and get a $5.00 credit and save even more -- it would come out to $.42 per issue

If you are a new user it would actually come out cheaper per issue for a 1 year subscription

$19.97 - 56% = $8.79 - $5.00 signup bonus = $3.79  -- just $.32 per issue

I don't think you will be disappointed in this magazine.  I do not take a lot of time for magazines.  I have tried a lot and in my opinion most of them are a waste of time (just my opinion).  However, the 2 I can highly recommend is All You Magazine -- chock full of recipes and coupons, and Taste of Home -- full of awesome recipes -- love love this magazine!!!

Check it out here!! Click on the Wild Deals and Then Go to the Magazine Deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment