Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zaycon Foods Coming to Ocala -- Bacon Event

I missed out on their chicken event they just had because my internet was down, however I have read lots of reviews on this company and they are all very positive.

I don't personally purchase a lot of bacon so not real sure what is a good price, but thought I would pass the deal on.

I received the following email from them today

Coming Soon . . .

This is the best bacon you’ll ever try!
If you LIKE bacon, you should see what people are saying on our Facebook.
Great for the holidays!


Ordering begins: Tuesday, Oct. 25th at 5:00pm
Ordering Ends: Friday, Oct. 28th at Midnight

You’ll see dates, times and pick up locations when the event opens on Wednesday.
 
14 new delivery locations
Sarasota
Port Charlotte
Cape Coral
Naples
Homestead
Fort Lauderdale
Hollywood
Boca Raton
Vero Beach
Melbourne
Coco Beach
Daytona Beach
Ocala
Jacksonville
St. Petersburg (sorry we had to move it last time)

No comments:

Post a Comment