Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Renuzit Fresh Accents air fresheners review - Winter Berry & Festive Snow



-   Renuzit brand provided free samples of Fresh Accents air freshener for this post.
My participation is voluntary and my opinions, as always, are my own.

I received my package about a week ago.  The packaging was cute and festive.

I immediately put the Festive Snow in my bathroom and the Winter Berry in the window by my front door.

I really like the Winter Berry, but the Festive Snow was a bit overpowering to me in the woodsy, pine scent area.  I could smell it in my office and it was at the other end of the house.  My Winter Berry was between the Festive Snow and me, but I could smell the other much much stronger.  So I moved it out to my storage shed -- just because it was so overpowering (to me).  If you are into the pine, woodsy scent -- it is probably for you and 1 would probably be plenty for your entire home!!!

The Winter Berry is much more soft and subtle and I like it. 

I did receive coupons which I plan on checking out to see if they have any additional scents.  I would love a lavendar/vanilla if they have it.  Not sure what all scents they have as I have not been to the store yet to check it out, but plan to very soon!!!

These are new on the market so keep an eye out for coupons as I am sure they will be coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment