Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Publix -- update from Louise

Below is an update from Louise on her Publix experience -- thanks Louise!

Hi Tammy,
This is for you to post if you would like to. Kristina told me that people are asking her for an update on what happened to me at Publix, and she thought I should write to you and tell you "the rest of the story".

Not much to tell, really, but the district manager did call me and his name is Jack Daniel, and he talked very nicely to me.

I just explained to him what had happened and my only reason for contacting them was because I felt that it was a shame that Publix wouldn't honor their BOGO sale by allowing me to use two coupons and limiting me to one BOGO and ONE coupon. So, I took my business to Walmart and I did a "price match" and had no problems. He was apologetic and said that it's Publix's policy to allow two mf q's on a BOGO and that he would talk to the manager there in Inverness.

Last night I'd gone to Publix in Hernando and wanted to purchase the Kraft Macaroni and Cheese that's on a BOGO sale but they were all out, so today I stopped in at the Inverness Publix to see if they had any, but they were all out, also.

I decided, since I was there, that I'd go to Customer Service and ask for a copy of their new coupon policy.

Guess who was there?? Yep, the same lady manager that I had the issue with! So, I smile real big and say "Hello, I was wondering if I could have a copy of the new coupon policy?"

She looks up at me, over the top of her glasses, and doesn't even say "Hello", no smile, nothing, but has a girl, standing close by, get it for me!

I was hoping that she wouldn't remember who I was, but I'm pretty sure she does!

I HATE confrontations, and I do feel badly about the whole thing, but if it makes things a little easier for all of us then it's worth it. I always kept a good attitude but she was VERY RUDE to me and hopefully nobody else will encounter her. The new policy should help. Thanks, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment