Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Argan Oil and Coconut Oil Pomade - Medium Hold #arganpamade


This product is a little different from anything I have tried.  I have tried hair pomades and gels.  This is advertised for texture and medium hold, and has some awesome ingredients in it!!

With the Argan Oil and the Coconut Oil combination I feel like it is very good for my hair.

A little about my hair -- very thin, fine.  If I am going out I use very little of this because it tends to (in my opinion) make it look a little greasy if I apply it up in the scalp region.




The consistency of the product is like honey -- seriously!!  If I just put it on the very ends of my hair is doesn't look greasy, but if I get it on my bangs it has a greasy or maybe "wet look" would be a more adequate word.  I am not into this look on me personally.  However, my daughter who has a very short cut uses it and it looks really good on her hair!!

The smell of this is AMAZING!!  It seriously smells good enough to eat.  That in itself makes me want to constantly use it!!!

Benefits

  • Hydrating Argan Oil produces shine, smoothness and touchable hold
  • Shapes hair without weighing hair down
  • Enriched with Moroccan Argan Oil, this fast-absorbing, deep-penetrating treatment produces a luxurious shine and silky smooth texture with enduring results
  • Alcohol, paraben and sodium chloride-free.
  • Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair
This was sent to me to try in exchange for my review and opinion.  I like it -- especially the smell!!!!!

I think there is a learning curve as to how much to apply and it seems to me like a little goes a long ways!!!  It is a 2oz. container so I think this will last awhile.

Check it out for yourself here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment