Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tweez'em Stainless Steel Tweezers for Ingrown Hair #MBSplintertweeze


I received these tweezers yesterday to try in exchange for my opinion and review on their product.

These are sharp and very tight!!  I have the tweezerman tweezers and I would say these grab the hairs just as good.

They are very pointed and sharp and the tips line up nicely.

These are supposed to be great for ingrown hairs and splinters.  I don't have a lot of issues with ingrown hairs, but splinters -- I can see where these will get the job done!!!  Sure would like to have had these last week when I got glass in my foot!!!  Glad to have them now and would definitely recommend them for anyone who is in the market for a good set of tweezers!!

Check them out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment