Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum #newradiancenaturals

New Radiance Naturals Professional Vit C Serum with Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid Amino Blend - Anti Aging Formula.  Yep I need that!!

I have been using this product for a little over a week now.  I like it!!  It's consistancy is what I would consider about in the middle.  Not real watery, but definitely not thick.



I use this in the morning and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed.  It has a very pleasant smell and did not feel sticky on my skin at all.  According to the bottle it is 98% Natural and 72% organic.  I like that I am not putting a bunch of chemicals on my skin!!

Ingredients
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin. Ingredients are 98% natural and 72% organic and 100% plant based.

Here is a little information from the company


Restore Skin Radiance & Look Ten Years Younger.Our Vitamin C 20% Serum is the most advanced formulation available!

With your first use of New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C 20% Serum, you'll feel youthful suppleness return to your skin. It goes on smooth and penetrates deep into your skin cells. Forget facelifts, chemical peels and lasers. Vitamin C is proven just as effective and provides unrivaled anti-aging and antioxidant benefits to beautify and rejuvenate your skin. And Vitamin C provides up to eight times the skin's natural protection against sun damage.

We use only vegan, cruelty-free formulations with natural and organic active ingredients.

And our serum is made in the USA in our advanced FDA registered facility.
These Are The Results You Can Expect!

- Firmer, Brighter, More Elastic, More Supple Skin
- Fading of Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Fading of Age Spots, Discoloration, Acne Scars and Freckles
- Smoother Skin Texture and Brighter Complexion
- Improved Skin Cell Hydration and Collagen Synthesis To Restore Youthful Radiance
- Antioxidant Protection To Neutralize Free Radicals For A Brighter, Healthier Complexion
- Continuing Protection Against Sun Damage

98% Natural and 72% Organic.

I definitely give this serum a thumbs up and look forward to using up the rest of the bottle!!!  I was sent this bottle in exchange for me to try it and leave an honest review!!

Check it out for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment