Search This Blog

Monday, February 29, 2016

First Botany Clove Oil Essential oil #fbclove



I was sent another essential oil to try so that I could give my unbiased honest opinion.  I was not paid for this review and all aspects of it are my own opinion.  I am not an expert, but I do use essential oils on a daily basis for cleaning, aromatherapy and over all well being.

I have always like to keep clove oil in the house because I use it when anyone here has a toothache.  It works wonders.  of course you do have to be careful to keep it off of your good teeth because it will eat the enamel off of them.  My husband has bad teeth though and anytime he feels a toothache coming on he grabs a Q-tip and applies it to the painful area and gets relief usually fairly quickly.

I also like to coat my pine cones with it just to freshen up the air or put it on the air filter where the AC/Heat intake is.  One of my favorites is to mix cinnamon and cloves and it smells like someone is baking!




This was a generous size 4 oz amber colored bottle with an eye dropper syringe.

According to the ingredients this is 100% pure Therapeutic Grade Clove Oil.


I have also read that clove oil is a great way to boost your immune system -- Another reason to diffuse it into the air.

I definitely recommend this oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment