Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

Roman chamomile Oil #FBRomaChamomile



Here is another essential that I had never had the opportunity to try before.  First Botany contacted me once again to try this oil in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

When I first put it on -- I wasn't sure what to think.  It has been on my hand for an hour and it is nice.

It has a spicy scent to it.  I like it once the initial strength of it has died down.


This is a generous 4 oz amber colored bottle.  It also comes with an eye dropper which is a big plus in my opinion for dispensing.


Roman Chamomile Essential Oil can help bring a sense of calm. Roman Chamomile is also a suggested oil for use during times of anger or irritability and has a therapeutic, calming effect on the skin, mind, and body. 

This is my first experience with chamomile and I have nothing to compare with but I would recommend to give it a try!!


No comments:

Post a Comment