Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

Sili-Mitts Silicone Oven Mitts #lifequintessentials



Ok, I am bringing you something that I am really really loving!!

I absolutely love these oven mitts!!  They are quilted on the inside and come up pretty high on your arm insuring a burn free cooking experience.



I have literally thrown away all of my cloth oven mitts.  These silicone quilted type are the only ones that I will have in my kitchen!!



They are so easy to clean -- I pull the quilted section out -- toss them in the washer and dryer.  Not sure if that is what the manufacturer recommends, but that is what I do!!

These are made with a high-quality silicone outer shell (100% FDA Approved Silicone according to the manufacturer - Sili Mitts) and has a lifted pattern that allows for great grip.

Inside the mitt is a soft quilted lining made of 50% cotton and 50% polyester, offering you superior protection and comfort. Love Love Love this aspect on these mitts.  I have tried some other silicone ones without the quilting and they are a no go for me!!  I thought they were ok at the time, but the more I use the 2 types together -- I say go with the quilted ones.

Heat resistant up to 480 F/ 250 C and the silicone outer shell is completely waterproof; this means no more hot water burns or steam burns when doing your daily cooking ever again!

Extra long in length to cover your arms from far-reaching grease spatter or burns from the oven rack while cooking your family's favorite dishes!  YAY!!

Ok, I gave my washing directions above and then looked up the manufacturers which are -- Simple to wash with warm soapy water, dry, and put away or hang them up using the conveniently attached loop.  This is what I do between the big washings - which is to put them in the washing machine -- to keep the quilted lining clean as well.

I was sent these to try so that I could give my honest unbiased opinion of them.   Seriously if you do not own oven mitts like this you have got to try them!!

Check them out for yourself here -- no this is not a paid link and I get nothing for your clicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment