Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Amazon canceled my Taylor Made Golf Club Set purchase

ok, so I am a bit disappointed!! Sunday Amazon and The Golf Warehouse had a great deal on golf club sets so I purchased 2 of them

I received an email from Amazon today stating the following

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXXX from The Golf Warehouse has been canceled.

Your credit card was not charged for this order.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.
2 of Rh taylor made r9 tp 3-pw kbs stl s

ok, so I searched it again and they are now $899.00 from the same seller who listed them on Sunday for $112

No explanation for the cancelation -- just that it was canceled.

No comments:

Post a Comment