Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello

Hello
This blog will be dedicated to sharing some bargains and deals that I have run across with my friends and family and anyone else that might be looking for the same deals.

I have recently started couponing and when I learn new things I will pass it on.

I am a mother of 2 teenage daughters. My reason for starting to coupon is to take some of the financial pressure off of my husband who works his but off to keep the family going.

As I find the bargains I will post them. If you find something you want to share just email me.

I was not going to start my own blog because there are so many "AWESOME" sights out there. However I have had so many of my friends say -- can you email me some of your great finds. In 1 day I sent like 20 emails. After writing separate emails the first couple of times I ended up copying and pasting the rest of them.

The main thing that starting my own blog will help is for people in my area that shop at the same stores that I do -- it will help them keep informed on store policies.

Looking forward to bargain shopping with all of you.

Let's have some fun and save some $$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment